New Entrant Introduction

Being someone who's not new to blogging I guess this is going to be a fairly easier experience in terms of publishing/posting things online but the difficulty is to actually continue blogging on a regular basis.

So Hi I'm Rukmani and I'm an 18 year old girl who is in the path of understanding herself and life. I'm basically your average teen who's pretty stubborn, obstinate, reckless, kinda idiotic but surprisingly thoughtful at times. Through this blog I hope to slowly improve my writing expertise and as well as increase my vocabulary. So feel welcome to enter my world and merge with my thoughts, my feelings and get to know the girl behind the translucent mask (ME!!!). So lets start blogging ;) ....

Comments

  1. Welcome to the madness!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Babymama
    www.avagracescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;) Thanks for stopping by mine :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Labour Day Fun ( May Day to some of you ppl)

Rukz Methods on how to avoid studying when 'you just have to!!!!'

Hopefully taken care of someday